Healthy Entrees don’t have to be boring, or take hours to make. Try these simple and fun recipes to give your spaghetti squash some flavour and fun.
A creamy classic with a twist. The twist? No added sugar!! This Creamsicle Smoothie will have your taste buds jumping for joy while your health stays priority.
This single serve Protein Pumpkin Pie is packed full of flavour without the guilt, sugar, and carbs!
1 TSP Coconut Oil
1 TBSP Coconut Flour
1 TSP Maple Syrup
2/3 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
1/2 scoop Shaklee Pumpkin Pie
1/4 TSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
Optional: 1/2 packet sweetener
1 dollop Cool Whip
Sprinkle of Pumpkin Pie Spice
1. Turn oven on to 350 degrees.
2. Mix coconut flour, melted coconut oil, and maple syrup in a small oven-safe ramekin.
3. Place in the oven for 3-4 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.
4. Take out of the oven and cool. In a separate bowl mix together 2/3 cup protein, 1/2 scoop pumpkin spice protein powder, 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice and optional sweetener to taste.
5. Pour protein mixture onto the crust.
6. Top with a dollop of light cool-whip and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.
You can choose to enjoy this meal guilt-free, or count it as your units: 2 units Fat, 2 Units Carbs, and 2 units Protein.
Pumpkin Spice Latte:
2 scoops Shaklee Pumpkin Spice Protein Powder
1 cup unsweetened Coconut or Almond Milk
Strongly brewed coffee or a shot of espresso
Optional Garnish: a dollop of coconut cool whip (available at No Frill's) with a sprinkle of Pumpkin Spice. (Add an extra 20 calories)
To Make: Heat (stove-top or microwave) almond or coconut milk (1-2 minutes).
Stir or blend in protein powder.
Pour over hot coffee or espresso.
This is the perfect breakfast option, or a great snack for curling up on the couch on a cool day with your favourite book.
We want to know! Are you ready for fall? Comment below!