These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites are a healthy-twist of a family favourite!
A creamy classic with a twist. The twist? No added sugar!! This Creamsicle Smoothie will have your taste buds jumping for joy while your health stays priority.
This single serve Protein Pumpkin Pie is packed full of flavour without the guilt, sugar, and carbs!
1 TSP Coconut Oil
1 TBSP Coconut Flour
1 TSP Maple Syrup
2/3 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
1/2 scoop Shaklee Pumpkin Pie
1/4 TSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
Optional: 1/2 packet sweetener
1 dollop Cool Whip
Sprinkle of Pumpkin Pie Spice
1. Turn oven on to 350 degrees.
2. Mix coconut flour, melted coconut oil, and maple syrup in a small oven-safe ramekin.
3. Place in the oven for 3-4 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.
4. Take out of the oven and cool. In a separate bowl mix together 2/3 cup protein, 1/2 scoop pumpkin spice protein powder, 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice and optional sweetener to taste.
5. Pour protein mixture onto the crust.
6. Top with a dollop of light cool-whip and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.
You can choose to enjoy this meal guilt-free, or count it as your units: 2 units Fat, 2 Units Carbs, and 2 units Protein.