This new Peachy Mango Bliss Smoothie has all the feels of summer while keeping you on track with your goals. Loaded with mangoes and Summer Peach Life Energizing Shake, this smoothie will be just what you need on a hot day.
This single serve Protein Pumpkin Pie is packed full of flavour without the guilt, sugar, and carbs!
1 TSP Coconut Oil
1 TBSP Coconut Flour
1 TSP Maple Syrup
2/3 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
1/2 scoop Shaklee Pumpkin Pie
1/4 TSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
Optional: 1/2 packet sweetener
1 dollop Cool Whip
Sprinkle of Pumpkin Pie Spice
1. Turn oven on to 350 degrees.
2. Mix coconut flour, melted coconut oil, and maple syrup in a small oven-safe ramekin.
3. Place in the oven for 3-4 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.
4. Take out of the oven and cool. In a separate bowl mix together 2/3 cup protein, 1/2 scoop pumpkin spice protein powder, 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice and optional sweetener to taste.
5. Pour protein mixture onto the crust.
6. Top with a dollop of light cool-whip and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.
You can choose to enjoy this meal guilt-free, or count it as your units: 2 units Fat, 2 Units Carbs, and 2 units Protein.
Pumpkin Spice Latte:
2 scoops Shaklee Pumpkin Spice Protein Powder
1 cup unsweetened Coconut or Almond Milk
Strongly brewed coffee or a shot of espresso
Optional Garnish: a dollop of coconut cool whip (available at No Frill's) with a sprinkle of Pumpkin Spice. (Add an extra 20 calories)
To Make: Heat (stove-top or microwave) almond or coconut milk (1-2 minutes).
Stir or blend in protein powder.
Pour over hot coffee or espresso.
This is the perfect breakfast option, or a great snack for curling up on the couch on a cool day with your favourite book.
We want to know! Are you ready for fall? Comment below!
Here's our infographic on how to navigate the long weekend. Your fitness and nutrition progress is much like digging a hole. You dig diligently all week long, yet on the weekend you start to shovel the hole back in, undoing all of the hard work that you put in over the week. It doesn't have to be this way. Keep on digging until you reach those goals!
Click here to download our Deck of Cards Workout. The easiest workout that you can do anywhere with no equipment needed.