This single serve Protein Pumpkin Pie is packed full of flavour without the guilt, sugar, and carbs!
1 TSP Coconut Oil
1 TBSP Coconut Flour
1 TSP Maple Syrup
2/3 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
1/2 scoop Shaklee Pumpkin Pie
1/4 TSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
Optional: 1/2 packet sweetener
1 dollop Cool Whip
Sprinkle of Pumpkin Pie Spice
1. Turn oven on to 350 degrees.
2. Mix coconut flour, melted coconut oil, and maple syrup in a small oven-safe ramekin.
3. Place in the oven for 3-4 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.
4. Take out of the oven and cool. In a separate bowl mix together 2/3 cup protein, 1/2 scoop pumpkin spice protein powder, 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice and optional sweetener to taste.
5. Pour protein mixture onto the crust.
6. Top with a dollop of light cool-whip and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.
You can choose to enjoy this meal guilt-free, or count it as your units: 2 units Fat, 2 Units Carbs, and 2 units Protein.